Frequently Asked Questions

What is the policy for trash containers?

Trash containers must be stored where they are not visible from any street, Common Area or lot unless at the curb for pickup. Per the City of College Station Code of Ordinances, trash cans may be placed at the curb no earlier than 5 a.m. the day of trash pickup and must be brought in within 12 hours of pickup. Regular trash and bulk pickup are both on Friday. Recycling is picked up every other Friday. Please see this page for more infomation.

Where can I get the approved Fence Stain?

Effective February 2016, the ACC approved fence stain is Sherwin Williams Super Deck semi-solid and the color is 'Hawthorne'. The nearest Sherwin Williams is located at 3108 Texas Ave S. College Station, Tx 77845.

What is the policy on sheds?

Sheds have to be approved by the architectural committee. Please see this page for more information.

Who can I call to repair my stone/masonry mail box?

See the attached list of local masons

Who plants trees and provides lawn service in our area?

Landscapers that work in our area and are familiar with our CCRs requirement. Please see this page for more information. Also, the Texas Forest Service has published a Texas Tree Planting Guide please select. You might find it helpfull in choosing your new tree.

These local companies are known to provide quality tree planting and removal services. We also have the Texas Tree Planting Guide provided by the Texas Forest Service that you might find helpful in selecting a new tree for your yard.

If you have used another company and would like to add them to the list for your neighbors, please email name of company, person to contact and the contact number to we will add them to the list.

Who do I contact about a street light being out?

Street lights are owned and maintained by Bryan Texas Utilities department. Please visit the BTU website to report the issue here.

Who do I contact about a traffic light issue, street drainage concern, or parking concern?

Please visit the City of College Station website here to report a concern regarding parking, street drainage or traffic lights.

How do I get a key to my cluster mailbox?

Cluster mailboxes are owned and maintained by the US Postal Service. You will need to go to the Post Office at 2130 Harvey Mitchell Pkwy S in College Station to get your keys. You will need to take a copy of your lease, if it is a rental, or your closing documents, if you are the homeowner. If you are the first owner of a newly built home there is no charge for the keys. If this home is pre-owned or you are renting and have not received keys from the landlord then the cost to re-key the lock is $25.00. The post office will provide you the location of the box and your box number when you get the keys.

Who do I contact if I have a concern about the Creek Meadows Park?

The Creek Meadows Park is owned and maintained by the HOA. If you have a concern about the basketball courts, playground or park amenities, please contact the management office at

Who do I contact if I would like to put up a notice in the bulletin board cabinet by the pool?

Please fax in your flyer or notice to the management office at 979-690-0330 or email to We will only print the notice in black and white on standard letter sized paper. If you would like to have a color flyer posted or something over the standard letter size you will need to bring it by our office. The management office will review any materials to be posted in the bulletin board area and if it meets approval it will be posted at the beginning of the month. Submissions must be turned into the management office by the 1st of the month to make it onto the bulletin board. All notices will be removed after 30 days unless an extension is granted.

Who do I contact to setup phone, cable and internet service?

The Suddenlink Store located at 4114 E 29th St. in Bryan is now taking work orders for new service in Creek Meadows. The Direct Sales team is on location. If residents wish, they can contact the local Sales rep Charles at 979-676-8343 or they can come to the Suddelink store in Bryan.

Can I have a garage sale?

The HOA has no resrictions on garage sales, we request that you do not place signage on street signs, stop signs or light post. Any signs need to be removed by the end of the day. Please see the link regarding the City of College Station's Code of Ordinances on Garage Sales. Click here to see the City of College Station code ordinance.

Are go karts allowed on the streets?

It is illegal to operate a go kart on a city street. If you see this type of activity on the streets, please contact the police on the non emergency line at 764-3600.

Who do I contact about a noise or animal complaint?

Noice complaints should be directed to the Police departments Non Emergency number.  Here is a link to the city of College Stations website with more information.  

Can I have a Game day/Vacation rental?

The primary purpose for these restrictions is to maintain neighborhood integrity and ensure public safety, which are high priorities for many of our residents. Short-term rentals are limited to hotels and motels located in commercial zones. Renting out homes or single rooms – game day housing — is not permitted, unless the property owner remains on-site and operates as a registered bed and breakfast. Please see CCR 3.41 for more informaiton.

Bed and breakfasts (Code of Ordinances 12.6.5.C.2) are permitted in residential zones, but only under these circumstances:

  • It must be part of the owner’s permanent residence.
  • It must maintain a residential appearance.
  • It must be the permanent residence of the proprietor.
  • No more than four unrelated people can stay there overnight.